This blog is about infrastructure, networks and security. Juniper, Cisco and Certifications. And late nights in datacentres!
My name is Matt Dinham. I’m a consultant, dual CCIE (Routing and Switching / Service Provider) Network Architect/Engineer/Manager with over 15 years experience leading the design and delivery of global WAN and core network infrastructures in Enterprise and Service Provider environments (public & private sector).
I am available for hire – short/long term or ad hoc engagements!
Previous responsibilities including pre-sales engagement through to design, implementation, IP network development / engineering / architecture and operational handover.
- Design, implementation, operations: Service Provider infrastructure IP/MPLS networks, BGP, Transit, Peering, L2VPN (VPLS/EVPN), L3VPN (VPNv4, VPNv6), LLU/EFM/xDSL/EAD wholesale technologies.
- IP networks: MPLS, BGP, OSPF, ISIS, IPv4 & IPv6, QoS, VPN (MPLS / site to site).
- Design, implementation, operations: Service Provider services (TACACS, RADIUS, Syslog, DNS/Bind, HTTP, Sendmail, Squid).
- Network monitoring tools (e.g. Nagios/Cacti/Icinga/Observium).
- Operational training: Operational handover, Technology, Workshops.
Thanks for stopping by.
All content on this blog is Copyright 2016 Matt Dinham (unless otherwise stated).